If you're looking for a unique element that will make your next event pop, a neon sign is it. So on trend and Instagrammable, neon signs are the hottest new event backdrop.
But why buy when you can hire for a fraction of the price? Big Light Letters offer a huge range of neon signs for hire for birthdays, weddings, engagement parties, gender reveals, baby showers - and much more. Everything from the classic ‘21’ and ‘Let’s Party’ to the bespoke ‘Talk Thirty to me’ and ‘Forever and Always’.
Wondering where to start when considering adding a touch of neon to your next event? We've compiled our top 5 tips for hiring neon signs!
Big Light Letter’s 5 Hot Tips for Hiring Neon Lights:
1. Choose the right style of neon to match your personality and event styling - For milestone birthdays, we have bold block neons versus more romantic cursive script neons - which one you choose will depend on what other styling features you have at your event and which best matches your own personal style.
2. Think about how and where your neon light will hang - If there is a wall with a hook handy then that’s fabulous but if not, you might want to consider also hiring one of our circular mesh stands or flower walls which are free-standing to hang your neon on. They’re also a great way to cover a boring wall or make a neutral space look more interesting.
3. Place the neon somewhere where it will be possible to take photos - Our neon lights a re the ultimate photo backdrop so you’re going to want to make sure there’s enough space for 2-5 people to fit near the neon for a photo. We recommend an open space that is out of the way of foot traffic. We also offer a large ring light as an optional add-on which really lights up the photo space.
4. Pick what colour you will have your neon set to - All our neons come with a remote control to change the colour instantly. You can match the neon to suit your event colour scheme or if you’re not sure what colour you want, you can always play with the settings to find the perfect hue.
5. Don’t forget power! - Our final hot tip is to make sure there is power nearby to fire that baby up. Our neon lights can be plugged into a single normal power outlet, so as long as there is one close by or we can run an extension cord then happy days.
How to hire neon lights?
Big Light Letters hire neon signs across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, and Northern NSW. All our neon lights can be hired for $200 per neon (including GST). See more info on neon hire here. You can secure your booking for neon lights instantly online with only a 20% deposit so get amongst it to get your date locked and loaded for 2022.