General terms and conditions
1. The renter shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his cost and expense. in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The renter shall pay Big Light Letters full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental. $112.50 $112.
3. The renter shall not remove the equipment from the address of the renter or the location (such as venue) as per the booking form UNLESS due to adverse weather conditions the equipment needs to be moved.
4. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the agreed term or if Big Light Letters can not retrieve the equipment on pick up, the the rental charges may continue on at the standard rental prices.
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion there of which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by Big Light Letters does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights Big Light Letters has under the rental agreement.
6. The renter agrees to allow representatives from the Big Light Letters to enter renters premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the renter is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, cannot not be contacted and the hired equipment can not be retrieved, it shall be deemed that the hired equipment is presumed stolen.
7. Big Light Letters may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of the renter to make rental payments when due, or at its own discretion.
8. Big Light Letters makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that Big Light Letters shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions if available. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable or a full/partial refund may be offered,
9. The renter indemnifies and holds Big Light Letters harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind relating to the equipment hire, unless bound by law.
10. The renter shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by Big Light Letters in due course of Big Light Letters protecting its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken Big Light Letters to collect any amounts due the Big Light Letters under this rental agreement.
11. These terms are accepted by the renter when a booking is made.
12. Cancellation Policy:
(A)Deposits are non refundable.
(B) If full amount has been paid and cancellation is made 90 days or more prior to your event, the full amount will be refunded minus your deposit.
(C) If full amount has been paid and cancellation is made less then 90 days prior to your event but not less then 60 days prior to your event, half the amount will be refunded minus your deposit.
(D) If full amount has been paid and cancellation is made less then 60 days prior to your event no refund will be given.
13. Giant letter, number and symbols are rain proof however the renter agrees to move the equipment if adverse weather conditions are likely to cause excessive water and or wind to potentially damage the rented equipment. The equipment out for hire may be heavy and the renter agrees before the hire that if they cannot move the equipment due to adverse weather then they have someone who can.
14. Big Light Letters has $20,000,000 Public/Product Liability Insurance, the renter should have their own insurance covering their event however.
15. The equipment hired out by Big Light Letters is heavy, and therefore has the potential to fall on someone, animal or property causing injury or damage. This especially is risky with children, animals on in high winds. The renter agrees to, and take full responsibility of, not allowing the hired equipment be tampered with, moved or touched by anyone, unless prior agreed to by Big Light Letters and unless the items are being moved out of high winds or bad weather.
16. By paying this invoice you agree to allow Big Light Letters to use any photos of the hired letters, numbers or symbols in advertising material taken by you or your guests at your event.
17. The renter agrees to move the equipment or have someone on hand who can move the equipment in case of bad weather, there is a risk that the items could fall on someone if they are left out during bad weather, especially high winds. Big Light Letters advises to have 2 or more people moving the equipment as it may be heavy
hire big light up letters Brisbane
hire big light up letters Gold Coast
hire big light up letters Sunshine coast
giant light letters Brisbane
giant light letters gold coast
giant light letters Sunshine coast
giant letter hire brisbane
giant letter hire Gold Coast
giant letter hire Sunshine coast
big light up letters gold coast
big light up letters Brisbane
big light up letters Sunshine Coast
hire giant letters
hire giant light up letters brisbane
letter hire brisbane