Below you'll find our general terms and conditions.
1. The renter shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his cost and expense.
in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The renter shall pay The Big Light Letter Co. full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not
returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it
was in at the time of rental.
3. The renter shall not remove the equipment from the address of the renter or the location (such as venue) as per the booking
form unless due to adverse weather conditions and the equipment needs to be moved.
4. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the agreed term or if The Big Light Up Letter Co. cannot retrieve the
equipment on pick up the rental charges may continue on at the standard rental prices.
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion there of which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of
returned equipment by The Big Light Up Letter Co. does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights The Big Light Up Letter
Co. has under this rental agreement.
6. The renter agrees to allow representatives from The Big Light Up Letter Co. to enter renter’s premises where the rented
equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the
renter is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, cannot not be contacted and the hired equipment
cannot be retrieved, it shall be deemed that the hired equipment is presumed stolen.
7. The Big Light Up Letter Co. may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of the renter to make rental payments
when due, or at its own discretion.
8. The Big Light Up Letter Co. makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that The Big Light Up
Letter Co. shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with
the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable or a
full/partial refund may be offered.
9. The renter indemnifies and holds The Big Light Up Letter Co. harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind relating to the
equipment hire unless bound by law. All reasonable steps will be taken by The Big Light Up Letter Co. to ensure the
the equipment will be used in a safe and secure manner.
10. The renter shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by The Big Light Up Letter Co. in
due course of The Big Light Up Letter Co. protecting its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken The Big
Light Up Letter Co. to collect any amounts due The Big Light Up Letter Co. under this rental agreement.
11. By paying the deposit the renter agrees to these terms and conditions. All deposits are non-refundable, however exceptions can
be made at the Big Light Up Letters discretion. A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking.
12. The rental equipment may be anchored using weights, for this reason the renter agrees no to remove these weights unless
advised to by The Big Light Up Letter Co. If weights are removed this could cause the possibility of the rental equipment
falling, causing injury or damage. If the equipment is being used in an outside setting and due to adverse weather
conditions, or other environmental conditions, the equipment needs to be moved, the renter accepts responsibilities for this.
Our equipment is not waterproof and therefore in the event of rain (or other environmental factors causing the equipment to
get wet) the equipment needs to be moved to a safe environment.
13. The Big Light Up Letter Co. has a public liability policy of up to $20,000,000 however it is advised the renter has their own
insurance covering their event.
14. The renter accepts full responsibility for the equipment while the equipment is being hired, up until The Big Light Letter Co.
picks up the rented equipment. This applies beyond on the agreed hire time if The Big Light Letter Co. are unable to retrieve
the equipment and the desired pick up time.
15. The Big Light Up Letter Co. will usually get in touch with the venue (if applicable) prior to the hire to make sure all they are
aware of the hire, however the renter agrees that by choosing the hire to take place at a venue they have been given permission
by the venue. The equipment requires access to power (e.g. power plug sockets).
16. We have two sets of our 21 numbers, one set is a slightly different font to the other, (only difference is the 'one' does not have a curved top, please see photo feed for example), if you specifically want a certain font, please let us know before booking so we can tell you if that particular set is available) otherwise you will be given whichever set is available.
17. We have two sets of our LOVE letters, one set is a different font to the other, (One set has a Roman Times font while the other is a block font), if you specifically want a certain font, please let us know before booking so we can tell you if that particular set is available) otherwise you will be given whichever set is available.
hire big light up letters Brisbane
hire big light up letters Gold Coast
hire big light up letters Sunshine coast
giant light letters Brisbane
giant light letters gold coast
giant light letters Sunshine coast
giant letter hire brisbane
giant letter hire Gold Coast
giant letter hire Sunshine coast
big light up letters gold coast
big light up letters Brisbane
big light up letters Sunshine Coast
hire giant letters
hire giant light up letters brisbane
letter hire brisbane